Kyoei Sangyo Co., Ltd. announced that it will start selling four models “M1000R / M100C / P800R / P500R” with significantly improved specifications as new products of the logistics robot EVE series manufactured by Geekplus Co., Ltd.
■ Features of the new robot
(1) Increased loading weight
(2) Increased ascending / descending speed Increased ascending / descending speed 2.5 times (10s → 4s) as before, enabling operation with fewer robots than before
(3) Increased permissible climbing angle Increased permissible climbing angle 1.7 times (1) Improves to 1.5 ° → 2.5 °) and can handle tilts more than before
(4) Increased allowable step The allowable step is doubled (4 mm → 8 mm) from the conventional one, and the floor surface is repaired at the warehouse / factory.
(5) Expansion of applicable temperature range Simultaneous release of low-temperature compatible robots that support temperatures from -20 ° C to 50 ° C
(6) While improving price specifications, the price is as low as before Realization
Below is a quote from the press release
Kyoei Sangyo Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, President: Hiroshi Mizutani, hereinafter “the Company”) is Geek Plus Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Inzai City, Chiba Prefecture, President: Tomohiro Sato, hereinafter “Geek Plus” ”) We will start selling 4 models“ M1000R / M100C / P800R / P500R ”with significantly improved specifications as new products of the EVE series of logistics robots. We will utilize these robots to provide our customers with further labor saving solutions.
New product of AI logistics robot made by Geek Plus
■ Features of the new robot
(1) Increased loading weight The loading weight has been increased up to twice while maintaining the same compact size as before.
・ 800 series 800kg → 1,000kg
・ 500 series 500kg → 600kg
・ 100 series 100kg → 200kg
(2) Increased lifting speed The lifting speed has been improved 2.5 times (10s → 4s) compared to the conventional method, enabling operation with fewer robots than before.
(3) Increased allowable climbing angle The allowable climbing angle has been improved 1.7 times (1.5 ° → 2.5 °), making it possible to handle slopes more than before.
(4) Increased permissible step The permissible step has been doubled (4 mm → 8 mm), and it is possible to respond without repairing the floor surface at the warehouse or factory.
(5) Expansion of applicable temperature range Simultaneous release of low-temperature robots that support temperatures from -20 ° C to 50 ° C
(6) Achieve the same low price as before while improving the price specifications
■ About Geek Plus
Geek Plus aims to be the world’s top company as an AI robot company specializing in logistics, and as a business partner in a wide range of industries, aims to create corporate value for end users by promoting smart logistics supply chain reform by AI. I will. With “smart innovation” as our commitment, we are promoting the solution of corporate issues by realizing labor saving and high return on investment through high work efficiency and flexible system solutions.
Geek Plus has sales in China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, Singapore, Europe, the United States, etc., and has already sold more than 7,000 units (including orders received) in many countries and related industries. Has a top-level track record in.
■ Product spec table
- ■ We accept inspections of “EVE shelf transport type & SLAM type” at any time.
- Please contact the following staff for inspection reception and various inquiries.
- Kyoei Sangyo Co., Ltd. Business Strategy Office
- TEL: 03-3767-2331 Rouki
■ Logistics robot system
■ Company profile
Trade name: Kyoei Sangyo Co., Ltd.
Representative: Hiroshi Mizutani, President and CEO
Location: 2-20-4 Matsubo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-8585
Established: October 1947
Capital: 3,161.81 million yen
Business description: Semiconductor, Sale of electronic devices, metal materials, industrial equipment, information and communication equipment, environment-friendly products, 3D printers, printed wiring boards.
Design and development of software, applications, system solutions, embedded systems, IC designs, etc.
Manufacture of printed wiring boards and information and communication equipment.
Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange (code number: 6973)